Gloria Tsui-Yip has been involved in obtaining, protecting, and
enforcing intellectual property rights for her clients for
over fifteen years. Ms. Tsui-Yip’s practice includes prosecution
of, providing opinions and litigation in intellectual
property matters, including: patent, design patent, trademark,
copyright, trade secret and/or unfair competition matters.
Ms. Tsui-Yip is experienced in transferring intellectual
property rights through the licensing and the sale of business,
including associated due diligence and opinion work. Ms. Tsui-Yip
has been involved in numerous litigations before the federal
courts and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal
Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. In addition,
Ms. Tsui-Yip counsels clients on worldwide protection and
enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Ms. Tsui-Yip is experienced in electronics, electrical, mechanical,
medical, internet-related, and wireless subject matters.
Ms. Tsui-Yip is a member of the engineering honor societies
Tau Beta Pi and Eta Kappa Nu.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Courts - Southern District of New York, Eastern
District of New York, Western District of New York, District of
- Registered Patent Attorney, USPTO
- New York
- New Jersey
- Registered Trademark Agent, Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- New York State Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- International Trademark Association
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1996
- B.E.E.E., The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and
New York, NY 10018
P: (212)-268-0900 ext. 307