Alice Denenberg counsels domestic and foreign clients in all aspects of US, Canadian, and international trademark protection, including the clearance, maintenance, and enforcement of intellectual property rights. Ms. Denenberg prosecutes trademarks and certification marks in the US and Canada. She also works with foreign counsel in the prosecution and maintenance of trademarks and certification marks.
Ms. Denenberg manages the worldwide intellectual property portfolios of small to mid-sized companies in a variety of industries. She advises clients on achieving comprehensive and cost-effective protection of intellectual property. She has experience with corporate, antitrust, and state law, as well as domestic and foreign litigation.
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- International Trademark Association
- J.D. Cum Laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Concentration in Intellectual Property Law
- B.Sc. Computer Science & New Media, University of Toronto, Scarborough College
New York, NY 10018
P: (212)-268-0900 ext. 308